Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Brownies with a cookie layer

I'm not entirely shore what to call them.
I think If I was looking for them in a cook book index I would search under "Cookies, Bar, Layered"
pumpkin-pie-brownie from last year would also fall in this category.
This one is WAY simple.

I made a batch of Betty Crocker gluten free brownies.
While they were in the oven, I got out a half a tub of Pillsbury gluten free chocolate chip cookie dough.
With my hands I mushed out the dough into a 7 inch square.
About 10 minutes BEFORE the brownies should be done, I took the pan fro the oven, placed my cookie pancake on top. And put the whole thing back in the oven.
I cooked it about 15 min.
Then I took it to the church pot luck.
Sadly, it was eaten so fast, I did not get a photo.
But it was good. So I will probably do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment