Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Pumpkin carving

So, I did my jack-o-lantern, over a week ago. And it already went soft, and had to be tossed.
But here it is.


Hubby said I should do something simple. "Just a face" was his suggestion. I'm suppose to be taking it easy, here at 35 weeks pregnant.
But how could I do "JUST" a face?! can Vincent "JUST" paint a wall white?!? NO.

I love Doctor Who. Everyone talks like Weeping angels are the most scary, but really, It's the Cyberman I think are the most scary. Those guys rip out your brain, wipe it's emotions, and poke it into a robot. That's harsh.
Angels just toss you back a few years. The doctor actually describes the Angels as "nice" at one point. Sure the word psychopath is also in the sentence, but my point is that he never calls the Cybermen nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment