Friday, March 19, 2010

Pizza Crust

I can get pizza on a gluten free crust from SEVERAL places all over the Seattle area.
I have tried about a dozen different places. Even had a "crustless pizza" down town once (read: ceramic bowl of melted cheese and peperoni)

I have to say, and so did my hubby, that Pizza Works has the best crust so far.
http://www.pizzawrks.com/ & http://www.pizzawrks.com/blog/
The crust I tried came from "Sunny Valley" Which is not opened to the public. But Pizza Works let us purchase a set of frozen crusts.

They had some unique pizza toppings to select from. Green olives, Red Pesto, capers, over 30 options, with multiple sauce and cheese options, including non dairy . The possibilities were endless. My hubby liked that we got sooo much toppings.

We had two small pizza's (10") and a large serving of spaghetti and meatballs, with a soda, and chocolate peanut butter bars (also Sunny valley).

Over all the crust was the highlight.
I would go again, but just for the pizza.

1 comment:

  1. Made a pizza at home for lunch on the Sunny Valley crust.
    It was just as good at home.

    ReplyDelete