Wednesday, March 17, 2010

http://www.sweetcakeskirkland.com/

1st let me say YUM.
My sister in-law and brother in-Law took me to Sweet Cakes bakery in Kirkland. The store is not exclusively Gluten Free, but they have Gluten free products daily.
Yesterday when I went, they had gluten free chocolate and vanilla cupcakes with three frosting options each.
Chocolate with chocolate frosting
Chocolate with Mint frosting (Andy's mint peaces on top)
Chocolate with peanut butter frosting.
Vanilla with Vanilla frosting.
Vanilla with coconut frosting.
Vanilla with orange frosting.
They come in regular size and a minni size.
They were good.
Even my family, usually not interested in Gluten free things liked them.
The chocolate is good. I have to say that even I can make chocolate cake, so that is not too impressive.
It was the white cake that got me.
It was good, it was moist, and it was fluffy.
And the price was VERY reasonable for Gluten free.
I will be going back again.

2 comments:

  1. Went back for more.
    Yellow cake with Pink lemonade frosting
    Yellow cake with Strawberry frosting
    Yellow cake the cherry's in it and cherry on top*

    *BEST so far

    ReplyDelete
  2. The web now has a cupcake flavor schedule! Now you know what day to go to get your fav. What a good Idea!!!

    ReplyDelete