Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Lenard Nemoy's 79th Birthday

March 26th was Lenard Nemoy's 79th Birthday.
And we are fans. So we had a Star Trek Themed party that night.
I made food that had appeared on star trek episodes, and we played star trek games.

I took photos of everything, mostly with my phone. But now I can't get the photos off my phone.

The menu was:
Delvan Pudding Puff Pastry {only photo}
Alfarian Hair (pasta) with Petrokian Sausage.
Canapes (crackers) with Mantickian Pate (taco dip)
Tavokian Power Cake
Darmok (ice cream)
And about seven various colored drinks.
...Blue Romulan Ale, Brown Eelwasser, white Risan Wine, exct...

The Tavokian Power cake was make with Betty Crocker Gluten free Devil's food cake mix. It was very good. Moist, spongy, and good chocolate flavor. Did not even need frosting.

No comments:

Post a Comment