Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Qdoba

I believe the slogan is "what are you going to love"
I love tacos.
If the seasoning is safe, then your good to go!
And I love the mango salsa that Qdoba has in the summer.
It's not out yet, But I have been stopping by every two weeks or so to check.

According to there Allergen information chart, all of the meats are gluten free.
All of the Rice and Beans or GF.
All of the Salsas, and guacamole are GF.

Pretty much the only thing not GF are the brownies, cookies, BBQ sauce, ranch, and flour tortillas.
But they do worn you on the chart that there is a change that the potatoes and Corn chips "may contain the allergen, due to unintentional migration of ingredients during preparation"
The Soft White Corn Tortillas do not come with that warning, and so I usually get my taco in those. I have to admit, I will on occasion take the risk because the chips are so good. The chips are warm with a hint of salt and lime, so yummy.

1 comment:

  1. The Mango Salsa is out this week.
    Had it twice so far.
    I went to different Qs, so they don't recognize me.

    ReplyDelete