Monday, April 12, 2010

Orgran Chocolate cake mix

We had a family dinner at my mother in-laws. She is always concerned about making sure I can eat, both the main dish and a desert.
SO I usually get a whole cake, or brownie to my self.
{An entire layer of my sister in-laws wedding cake was gluten free, so I could eat it.}
This time she made me a gluten free chocolate cake, from a mix. She often makes it from scratch.
When my husband was young, his mother had a small wedding cake business on the side. So the women knows her cakes. She picked up his mix at a new Gluten free market in Everett. I have yet to visit the market, but hope to this week, possibly Thursday, on my way to another family dinner.

It was very dense, and had large pockets in it.
It was alright. Not my favorite.

You know I should probably have a some consistent rating system...
I'll work on that...




No comments:

Post a Comment