Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Bread Machine 2

My friend CC told me she has to "help" her bread machine along too. She puts the ingredients in, and then stands over the first part of the mixing phase, insuring it is done properly, then she can walk away.

I tried that this time with the other half of the Gluten free Pantry Bread mix that I used last time.
The bread "fell".
I had always thought this was a product of over raising the bread, and that was what the machine was designed to avoid.
It was still eatable.
I just sliced it the other way.
The bread was more sponge then I recalled from last time.
VALUE:
I mix retails for around $6.
(Minimum wadge is $8 an hr. or $0.14 a minute.
So the price of the mix is equivalent to 43 minutes of minimum wage work...)
That is an alright Value for this quality.
On the other hand, I think Mister Loaf and I need to have another chat...


No comments:

Post a Comment