Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Pillsbury refrigerated Gluten free Pizza crust dough, review #2

I had a half a tub of the Pillsbury refrigerated Gluten free Pizza crust dough left over form the previous testing.
Since it sells it's self as Pizza crust I thought I had better give it a try at pizza crust, before I passed my final judgment.


Chicken Pizza
I followed the instructions, topped it with Alfaro sauce, cooked chicken chunks, and cheese.

It was decent. Better results then the last few frozen pizza's we have tried. But overall not really the Pizza crust that I think it should be. That might be due tot he fact that I'm not that much of a fan of thin crust to begin with. I'm an Italian style crust person.
So, I guess if thin crust is your thing, this is a Better option that the *frozen pizzas out there.

* crust fell tru

No comments:

Post a Comment