Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Gluten Free Pantry Chocolate Truffle Brownie Mix.

Gluten free pantry has changed there packaging, while the new boxes fit better in the cupboard, the old style was more recognizable. I liked the awning motif.
Anyway;I had a chocolate craving.
Gluten Free Pantry Chocolate Truffle Brownie Mix.
I did not have the time to beat the eggs for 3 minutes like it asks, so I beat them by had for about 50 seconds. And it seamed to work anyways.
The box only makes a 8x8 pan.
But I think the brownies were good.
The two non GF people that partook of them also had very positive things to say.
Very fudge, gooey and yummy right out of the oven.
The box recommends refrigerating the brownies. But only about a third of the brownies made it to the fridge. And after the fridge they were more fuggy, and less gooey. So I could have passed the fridge step.
Over all a very good fudge brownie.
If you can get the box of less then $4, GO FOR IT!
But if you paying upwards of $5 make it form scratch.

Since I have mentioned Brownies form scratch before, I had better give you that recipes then.
Tomorrow OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment