Friday, January 28, 2011

Thease boots were make for YOU

For My sister in-law's birthday I mad her thease boots.
Well, I got the boots cheep, knockoffs.
I made a matching t-shirt. But forgot to take it's photo, but you get the idea.


 I knew she had a pair already, so I though she would like a pair with a little more flair to it.
This is from Anita Goof Design. Glamor-Rocks
I'm still learning to use the programs, so I was overwhelmed by the CD of designers.
It came with a resizing program but I could not figure it out the first time. And Her birthday was in 2 days, So I picked one of the only four patterns pre-sized to my machine and embroidered it onto some pink chiffon.
Then I cut away the stabilizer and excess chiffon, and then I slip stitched the design onto the boot.
It would have probably been faster to un-sew the lining of the boot and sew the design directly on, but I can't get our winter comforter to go back into it's box at then end of winter so I doubt my ability to put a boot back together.

No comments:

Post a Comment