Friday, January 14, 2011

Puppy and Kitty Shawl

My husband’s maternal grandmother:
Of all of her grandchildren, my husband has spent the most time with her. And as we have been married, so have I.
I would venture to say we are her favorites.
And were found of her too.
She is a very classy lady. She and I have similar taste.
Last year we gave her a purse, scarf and leather gloves. And I have seen her use the purse we got her every time we have seen her all year.
So either she liked it a lot, or she gets it out when she knows were coming.
So I wanted to embroider her something special for Christmas.
She is a skinny woman, with excellent bone structure, so I would hate to embroider her clothing in the wrong size..
I got a green pashmina from a local international market.
And I embroidered a Puppy on one end

And A kitty on the other.
She has several cats and a lap dog.
I hope that she will like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment