Saturday, January 22, 2011

Flying apron @ Whole foods

Our Whole foods just started caring, in there bakery, individually wrapped goodies form the Flying apron bakery.
I am SOOOOO excited.

It's a long and difficult drive to get to Fremont where the Flying apron Bakery is, before they close. So having a supply near by is very exciting.
I told the clerk that as I check out, with a few goodies in my GF cart, and she told me that I was the third customer she had heard that from that day, being the first week that they started caring it.
Hum,,,
They way I figure the math: I would think that means that 3% of there customers were excited to see the Flying apron bakery display.
I don't know marketing, but I would think 3% would be worth noticing.
I might have to write Whole foods a letter, just in case that checker did not pass on to her manager how many people were excited by the new addition.

I love the Pecan Cinnamon rolls. They are actually rolled, and the frosting is just right.More of a maple flavored glaze...Not too much Cinnamon and just enough nuts.
And when wrapped individually they were the moistest and softest I had ever tasted. Even when I have gone to the bakery!
Happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment