Monday, July 26, 2010

Udi's Blueberry muffins

No photo, I ate them.

Very good, moist, and malleable.
Yes malleable.
Anyone else ever take a muffin, and squeeze all the air out until it was a soft buttery fist full of goodness...no?...Just me then...
Well I would do that all the time.
I think It was because baked good always gave me gas and in my child mind I thought that squeezing the air out would prevent my from having gas later...Funny what logic children have...
ANYways
The muffins were good.
From baking experience I can tell they used either fresh or frozen blueberries. I know this form the whole they berries left when they shriveled up after baking. It makes the Muffins very cavernous, more like swish cheese. I like to use Dried blueberries myself, that reduces this problem. It's disappointing to bite into a muffin and find a big pocket of air...

1 comment:

  1. The chocolate muffins we not as big a hit. Too sweet for a muffin, but too plain for cupcake. I think that is the dough had been vanilla with chocolate chips instead, that would be better.

    ReplyDelete