Sunday, July 18, 2010

Oh Dairy Queen your crown has fallen

The Dairy Queen Blizzard is 25 years old.
I loved them as a Kid, but when I was 15 the DQ in our town shut down under some vary shoddy circumstances and so I have not been to one since.
Well, I was driving past one, and It was 92 degrees outside so I got myself a LARGE Midnight truffle, cause the kid behind the Counter said that it only had chocolate ice cream, truffle pieces and cocoa fudge. When I asked if their was wheat in it, he said no, and since he was about to make me one I trusted him.
Well let me tell you, there was something NOT GF in that Blizzard!

According to the Brochure, the Truffle pieces, the choco chunks, and the cocoa fudge are all wheat free.
Just wheat free. And they can't seam to tell me any more.
So one, or maybe all of them, are not GF!
Well DQ, I guess I won't be back for another decade or so...

No comments:

Post a Comment