Sunday, November 4, 2012

Great Harvest Bakery

Yesterday we went visiting family in West Seattle.
Squeaker fell asleep after having lunch with one of his Great Grandmothers. So she was kind enough to sit with him in the car while I ran into their Great Harvest Bakery.
This chain of bakeries in all over the Seattle area. But the one in West Seattle advertises gluten free baked goods.
They should have had cinnamon rolls, but sadly they did not.
I got a Chocolate chip cookie (with salt on it ;P)
a Pumpkin chocolate chip cookie (not as good as mine)
AND I tried their Cinnamon Chip bread.

The highlight was certainly the Bread.
It was dense, moist and super yummy.
I was tearing hunks off of the loaf and munching them down on the drive home.
I thought "this would make excellent french toast sunday afternoon" But none of it lasted that long.

I think I can pass on the cookies, but that bread was worth going back for.

No comments:

Post a Comment