Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Gluten free Pumpkin Chocolate chip cookies

SO I wanted to make pumpkin cookies.
I have a cupboard full of mixes. SO I when I ran across a recipe from Betty Crocker, using a box of their cookie mix I decided to give it a try.


Gluten free Pumpkin Chocolate chip cookies
3/4
cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
1/4
cup butter, softened (not melted)
1
teaspoon vanilla
1
egg
1
box (19 oz) Betty Crocker® Gluten Free chocolate chip cookie mix
1/4
teaspoon pumpkin pie spice

Step 1. Heat to 350. Spray oil cookie sheet Betty said Grease, but oil worked for me.
Step 2. Stir Pumpkin, butter, vanilla spices and egg. My soft butter did not blend well
Step 3. Add cookie mix. Stir. Betty said "soft dough" but mine was very stiff.
Step 4.. BAKE 10-15 MIN. They did not puff or puddle, but browned nicly.

And lasted nicly in the freezer

No comments:

Post a Comment