Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Haggen Bakery has Gluten free cookies

Hubby was at the local Haggen's Bakery and noticed they had fresh baked gluten Free cookies. So I brought them home for me. Not sure what the kitchen methods are, so might be a cross contamination issue.
I don't know if it is just our local Haggen or if others bake gluten free too. 

Gluten Free Chocolate chip
Overall, soft, chewy, and the most resemblance to how I think a home made chocolate chip cookie should taste. Keep in mind it's been about 13 years since I had a non gluten free cookie)
The package contained ten cookies. Each was palm sized, not Huge, but not tinny either. In my opinion ideal sized.
Cost was about 6 dollars, so overall a good price.
Package lasted about 4 days. And last cookie was just as good as the first.

I will get these again.

No comments:

Post a Comment