Thursday, April 26, 2012

Jennies Gluten Free Bakery Pound Cake Minni's Marble

Today's review is from Jennies Gluten Free Bakery
It's there Pound Cake, Minni's in Marble flavor.
5 individually wrapped.

The first one I had did not have any Marble to it. It was all White cake. And rather dry.
They second one did have some darker cake in the center, but it was barley noticeable, and it lacked any change in flavor.
The overall flavor was alright. It did remind me of what Pound cake tasted like. But it lacked the structural integrity that I was hoping to find in something called pound cake. IE: it crumbled when sliced, and did not hold up when I tried to layer it with whiped cream and berries. (the dish for which I had purchased it.)
Would probibly have been sutable to toss into a lunch, as is, aslong as there was milk to go with it.
Not likly to get it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment