Thursday, October 7, 2010

Baby bag-safari themed

I can't believe I have not posted this story yet!
SO about a year ago My sister in law told us she was going to have a baby.
She wanted Giraffes, and lions for the baby room.

Well about three years ago a friends of mine got married and bequeathed to me several boxes of fabric. And in those boxes was a safari themed fabric.
So I made my sister in-law a bag. The fabric is directional and it was almost a linen type fabric. It took hours and hours, and when it was done. It looked AUFFEL. Terrible. Sooo bad.
So At like 9:30pm on Christmas eve, hubby drove me down to Baby Depot and I bought a plain Green bag with Brown trip. We took it home and I Appliqued some of the animals that I had cut out of the leftover fabric.
The second try is the bad you see here:
You got to know when to quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment