Sunday, October 24, 2010

Gluten free café Veggie noodle soup

Too spicy.


I don’t like my soup to burn my mouth when it’s cold.

When I opened the can, I licked the sauce off the lid before tossing it in the recycle. The sauce was spicy enough to burn a little as I put the bowl in the microwave. So I didn't feel very excited when the microwave beeped.

The noodles were very limp/soggy. They were however a nice brake from the vegetables, which were holding the spicy.

The Vegetables were also squishy, overcooked. And a little too heavy on the tomato for my taste.

I thought about adding sour cream, to cut the spice. It would make it more like taco soup, but then I thought about the noodles, and I declined.

I suppose since I was sick, soup that did not require chewing, is alright. But I don’t think I would want this on a day I was healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment