Monday, September 6, 2010

W.o.w. (With Out Wheat) cookie dough

I'm surprised at me for not posting this one sooner. The local Co-Op I us-to live hear has had the frozen dough and the pre-baked cookies for over 5 years. I also see them as Fredmeyers and PCC.
I prefer to get the frozen dough, as I prefer my cookies soft baked. And it's cheaper per cookie.
The only draw back it that the tub of dough comes as a frozen brick.
You have to let the dough get soft, and then scope the dough into portions and then bake.
So if like me, you are the only GF in the house, your not going to need a whole tub of cookies all to your self.
Usually by the time I get the tub home for the store, it's soft enough to make dough balls, before I re-freeze it.
I'ts wonderful.
I can pull out a ball or two, and bake them up in my toaster oven.
Convenient and simple.
Only dirty dish is the cookie sheet, which fits in the dishwasher.
No mixing or measuring.

I looks like you can't order cookie dough from amazon or from the W.O.W. home page, due to perishability. But try to get your local GF store to stock it.
I think it is the Best frozen GF cookie dough I have found.

No comments:

Post a Comment