Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Canyons Ribs

Lately I have had a craving for ribs.
Normally I'm not a fussy food fan. I don't like to pick around bones.
NOT a Buffalo ing fan.
And not normally a rig fan.
But Canyons, a local restaurant franchise told be they had GF barbecue sauce so I have the ribs. They wer good.
We went back about a month later and I had them again.
The third time I went back it was a hot day.
I think it broke some record in the Seattle area.
The restaurant was full so we decided to get our ribs to go.
I was glad of that, as I sat in the foyer waiting for my  order.
Three waitresses went by us wearing nothing more then black spekety strap tank tops and black tight shorts.
They looked like they should be going to the yoga studio across the parking lot, not waiting tables.
The restaurant had AC! So they could not have been THAT hot. (And if they were, then might there bare ams drip sweat on to the plates they are handeling?!?)
I don't want anyone wearing that little near my food.
No thanks. It's not sanitary.
They only thigh I want to see at a restaurant is on a chicken.
And we have not been back since. I lost my taste for ribs.
But maybe this winter, if it's cold, we might try again...

No comments:

Post a Comment