Friday, February 5, 2010

Hello World

Hello World this is Miles From Ordinary.
I know I am “so two years ago” on this, but I have been thinking I wanted to do this for years, but that my life is not interesting enough. Well, I think that there are TV shows out there about people who are LESS interesting then me, so why not?
I think most of my posts will focus on two things.
I sew.
I eat Gluten free.
Just Gluten free. I don’t say "Just" like it’s not a big deal, ‘cause it is. I say “Just” ‘cause that is the only part that is complicated. I use Eggs, milk, yeast, nuts…all that other stuff. It’s “Just” the gluten I had to eliminate. Been over 10 years now. But I’m sure we’ll talk more about that later.
I’m sure we’ll have lots to talk about.

A note about my writing.
I'm also Dyslexic, and about a half dozen other learning disabilities. I was diagnosed in second grade, re-whatevred in high school, and again in college. I do proof read and spell check, but I don't have a BETA reader, so please forgive errors.
Thanks