Saturday, June 28, 2014

Mi-Del Premade chocolate Cookie Crust, product review.

Overall, decent texture, a little grainy. Not very chocolaty.
I think its too dry to fill with anything other then a pudding or cream based pie.

Here
 
We got these at the local grocery store, and thought I would gave them a try.
I got two.
The first I made a Turtle pie, chocolate pudding, with caramel and pecans on top. I let my toddler help me prepare the pie. It was a special treat, for after dinner, because Grandpa was visiting. He spent ALL afternoon asking if it was time for the chocolate pie yet, and when I said it was, he rushed to the fridge, thru open the door, and pulled out the pie, one handed. Well, it being a flimsy, foil, pie pan, the whole thing ended up all over him and the floor. We both cried.

But eh second time around, I used the "cheese cake" flavored Jell-O, and toped it with Strawberries.

This one made it to the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment