Friday, August 2, 2013

Gluten free Chocolate and walnut Bananna Bread

I got a new cookbook.
Michael McCamley's Gluten free Baking.
It's a gift from my sister.
Beautiful photographs. I think that's why my sister got it for me.
SO My first recipe to try was the Chocolate and Walnut banana bread
 
 
My results were not s lovely as the picture in the book. Tasted good, but very sticky. It did not slice well, crumbled a lot and left residue on fingertips and plates. Despite the fact that it cooked for almost twice as long as the recipe called for.
AND, as you can see from the presents of my adhesive note, I plan on making more changes should I use the recipe again.
 

 
Not overly impressed with the first recipe, but will give the book a few tries before I decide.


No comments:

Post a Comment