Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Blueberry lemon Rolls

I was inspired by The Chew, Blueberry sticky Buns presented by Daphne Oz (Who I thin is Dr Oz's daughter)
It's a cinnimon roll reecipie using Pizza dough, and blueberries (not rasins) and let's agree that a sad dried up grap has no place in a yummy gooie sticky treat.
SO I tried my own version, a lot less sticky.
I used Bob's red mill Pizza crust Mix.
Prepared as directed for cinnamon roll dough.
I rolled/ Patted it out to about 14 inches square, as that was as big as I could without it tearing.
I sprinkled it with cinnamon sugar, dolloped a little butter, and generously sprinkled frozen blueberries over it. And spritzed it with Lemmon juice.
I Rolled it up. Sliced it as best I could. Let It rasie for at least a hour. And baked it up.
Super yummy.
But it could hae used a little  more moisture. Next time more berries and more butter.
And you can BET there WILL BE a NEXT TIME!!


No comments:

Post a Comment