Wednesday, February 8, 2012

"Your Local Market"

A new market has opened in Bellevue, Well, new to me.
We got a flyer in the mail, advertising a large selection of Gluten free items.
Boy did they ever!
I think it might be bigger then Whole foods, at least the regular isle is taller and longer. Their gluten free freezer was small, but had some products that I had not seen.
Here is a quick snap shot of the isle.
There were more products, per vendor. Like I'm use to seeing the two or three baking mixes per vendor, and this market appeared to have every mix that each vendor makes. Though, it might be less vendors... Not sure. They had shelf by the front, that said it contained there gluten free product list, but the shelf was empty. So my exploration was unguided. I might stop by another time, and have someone show me around.
I picked up a few new products, so some new posts will be coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment