Friday, February 10, 2012

Ice cream cone Cup cake

This Post is a 3 in one!
Pamela's Gluten free Chocolate cake mix
Goldbaum's Gluten free Ice cream cups
Duncan Hines, Creamy Home-style Dark Chocolate frosting, which is Gluten free.

Yum, Yum, Yum
I had seen cupcakes bake din the Ice cream cups and thought that was a good idea for a kids birthday party. And since I have a kid, and he will have his first birthday in 2 months, I figured I would try it out.

Pamela's Gluten free Chocolate cake mix is large enough to makes two 8 inch rounds, so it's more cake for your money, but it's very fragility. Light and fluffy, but crumbled. Very hard to frost, or slice, so cupcake is the way to go with this mix.

Goldbaum's Gluten free Ice cream cups don't have much of a flavor on their own, and one burst during baking, so there not that sturdy. But any tougher and they would be too tough to eat. So overall, a good product.

Duncan Hines, Creamy Home-style Dark Chocolate frosting is a new taste for me. I was committed to the Betty, but I picked this one up because I spotted the "gluten free" in bold print by the ingredients list. It was very rich, and very thick. And very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment