Thursday, December 16, 2010

Basenet

For Halloween I was an oven, with a bun in it, and by husband was the baker.
We were cute.
And while checking thrift stores for a baker's hat, I came across this Bassinet. For $9.99

I had been looking at one similar online at Target, for about $25.
It's just a moses basket on a wheeled metal frame.
So $10 is a reasonable price.

But all that pastell colors and lace made it appear very dated.
SO I and my mother took the ruffles off, and then My sister help me fashion a new cover for the basket.

I think it is cute.
If you know my husband, you now that Tigger in outer space is perfect for his baby.
And the star paper lantern's from our wedding go perfect with the "nursery"

Right now the "nursery" is the hallway.
Our apartment is TOOOO SMALL
Other then this basenett, we don't have any baby stuff.
But once we move,  (lease is up the month after baby is due) the nursery will be woodland themed. So 100acher woods will still work :)
Baby's R Us has a cute bunny in the grass themed set
Baby depot has a cute dear in the forest themed set
Sears has a cute woodland set with Raccoons, squares and owl es.

So once we know if it's a boy or girl we can pick exactly.

No comments:

Post a Comment