Saturday, August 28, 2010

Maggianos's Little Italy

It was a special occasion and we decided to go to Maggiano's.
We have been before and I love it.
Very yummy.
I Like the Chicken Picada. That is in the foreground.
The Pasta special, make with gluten free noodles is in the background.
When yours seated tell the waiter that you need gluten free,  he goes and gets the Chef.
The actual Chef.
The Chef comes to your table and asked you what your in the mood for.
I have pointed to almost any of the pasta dishes and she has reproduced a reasonable GF facsimile of the dish.
The only GF noodles they carrier are corn spirally things, but they are good, and there willing to make what you want to go on top.
I usually ask them for a GF version of the chef special. Since your talking to the chef he usually likes that. And then he makes it just for you. I have NEVER EVER been disapointed.
I fee like a movie star when I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment