Friday, August 14, 2015

Krusteaz Gluten free pancake mix.

Krusteaz Gluten free pancake mix.
BEST. PANCAKES. EVER. EVER!
I mentioned these a few weeks ago, but this is the third time I have made these, and I love them!
 
 
   Light fluffy and tall. Excellent texture or mouth feel, an amazing buttermilk and vanilla flavor. The best gluten free pancakes I have had in 15 years.
I do however want to take note that since this is a mix your result might vary but not if you follow the directions. The box calls for lightly spraying the pan with oil and cooking them at medium heat. my husband attempted to make the pancakes at high heat and use butter; and it turned out disgusting; burnt outside, gelatinous inside and crunchy edges. So I recommend you go with the directions on the box.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment